Monday, July 30, 2018

I will create an awesome animated explainer video

I will create an awesome animated explainer video












About:

Animated videos are perfect for engaging your audiences. 

At Buckley Creative we have 100s of happy customers. Check out our website www.buckleycreative.co.uk for more info about our creative business. 

100% satisfaction guaranteed 

This is what you will get in my packages:

  • Full 1080P HD quality
  • Creative scene creation
  • Original illustrated iconography 
  • Add your logo
  • Free optional male British voiceover (can help source additional voices if required)
  • Royalty free background music
  • MP4 and additional formats available 
  • Sound effects

Contact me if you have any questions at all, 

I look forward to working on your video. 

Many thanks, 

Sam 

Buckley Creative 

Reviews


rachcordoma:This seller was absolutely incredible! We were very fussy with what we wanted and the seller came through every time!! I cannot rate you high enough. Thank you again for everything and we will be sure to use you again for all our upcoming projects!

buckleycreative:lovely client to work with!

melodic_crypter:Really cool dude and very talented with his craft! I’m really glad with what he did with my brand, voice-over and animation, everything. Keen to instructions as well. Definitely recommending this dude.

buckleycreative:great client lovely to work with

akc2015:Buckleycreative carries a positive attitude at work \u0026 communication . They did changes till my customer is fully satisfied. Look forward to working with your team again! Thankyou so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment