Monday, July 30, 2018

I will provide you WHITEBOARD & 2D CUSTOM eye catching whiteboard animation for you.

I will provide you WHITEBOARD & 2D CUSTOM eye catching whiteboard animation for you.












About:

I'm a professional in Animation and I always try to do the best I possibly can for all of my clients ! 100%satisfaction , fast delivery,multiple revision . 

-  WHITEBOARD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K50u7XGgy8A&feature=youtu.be


SOME THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:

  1.    - You need to provide the script!
  2.    - Logo 
  3.    - Any change in voice over will cost you extra dollars ($ 5)


PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING !

Reviews


c_haller:Great job - quick as always!

mail74838:Excellent! Thanks for working on this video!

mdincorp:Always professional and on time. Excellent work and will definitely use again for my next project.

jorgelafosse:Excellent service and outstanding customer support and revisions. I will definitely use him for ALL future whiteboard videos!\n\nThank you very much my friend!

rankme1st:Great job!!! Just what I needed, would highly recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment