Monday, August 27, 2018

I will create a professional whiteboard 2d animation video

I will create a professional whiteboard 2d animation video












About:

Create a professionalWHITEBOARD ANIMATION VIDEOand impress your viewers!

I hope that You get different something

PLEASE READ ALL BEFORE ORDERING :

-Whiteboard Animation $5 per 150 words of text.
- Includes my library drawingsinspired by your script and music.

-Payment freebackground music included.
- Anybackground color on your whiteboard animation.
-Unlimited revision until your satisfaction.
-Free 720p HDresolution (contact me if you need 1080p)

PLEASE DELIVER ME THE FOLLOWING :

- A written script(necessary in every order) for whiteboard animation.
-voice-over file(required if you order voice-over sync facility).
-Voice Over's Script(required if you order voice-over creation package).
-Logoand WebsiteURL(optional)

REMINDER :
- I will include many more images from my library (no custom images) inspired by your script.
- If you desire to includeyour own music or pictures, please send me the files.
- I can record the voice-over for you, but you need todeliver the scriptand order the "gig extra" below.


Animation Type
  • Whiteboard
File Format
  • AVI
  • FLV
  • M4V
  • MOV
  • MP4
  • MPG
  • SWF

Reviews


onlinewhiz:Good Job!

kalpanaml:Thank you for your good feed back.

theododo:Very professionnal ! Very good job.

kalpanaml:Very good client. Thank you.

shlomitadi:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment