Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will create awesome kinetic typography

I will create awesome kinetic typography












About:

Are you looking for an effective way  to promote your business, product or service? 
You've come to the right place. 

I will create a Top Quality awesome Kinetic Typography  Video for YOUR BRAND!

You can post this video anywhere on internet to increase more sales or to promote your business.

what you will get from me:

1- This Amazing kinetic typography customized with your texts
2- Full 1080p HD resolution for your video
3- Any background color of your choice
4- I will make your video in any format
5- I can customize the colors of the background or text to match your logo
6- Royalty Free Music included in the background for free.
7- Unlimited Revision
8- 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied

What i want from you:

1-Script/Text you wish you to add (MUST)
2-Logo and Website URL (OPTIONAL)
3-Images you want to add (OPTIONAL)
4-Music of your choice (OPTIONAL)

NOTE :

I will not record the voice-over for you, you need to provide the voice-over file.

If you got any questions, feel free to contact me.

ORDER NOW!

Reviews


chrisbauer900:Get exactly what is offered. Quick response. Happy to revise multiple small alterations.

jasminoo7:Outstanding Experience!

castasidepod: Good dude with a really good turnover rate in terms of time. Plus efficiency will be using him again in the future.

jasminoo7:Outstanding Experience!

marcio1969:atention and desired to offer the best .. very good I will continue to use and recommend


No comments:

Post a Comment