Monday, August 27, 2018

I will provide custom whiteboard animation video within 48 hours

I will provide custom whiteboard animation video within 48 hours












About:

Get yourself a professionally made custom whiteboard animation to help grow your business!

No templates are used ! I create my own animations/ illustration to make animation video.

Starting from just 25$ I can offer you the following:

  • A professionally created whiteboard animation in 1080p.
  • Royalty Free background music
  • Voice over (Provided by YOU)
  • custom animations

I offer 1 packages on this gig, so hopefully matches your requirements, but if you are looking for a whiteboard animation with something included that isn’t mentioned, INBOX ME as I’m happy to create a custom offer for you.

The whiteboard animations last anything from 0 seconds through to 50 seconds depending upon your needs .. If you want a longer video, please inbox me to get a quote.

If you have any questions, please feel free to speak to me before ordering.

I look forward to making your whiteboard animation visions an actual reality.

Asim

Reviews


luckywriter1:Awesome delivery

asimsaddique0:Great experience!!!

luckywriter1:Awesome delivery

asimsaddique0:Great experience!!!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment