Monday, August 27, 2018

I will do custom character explainer video

I will do custom character explainer video












About:

HI,
Do you want to create your video with custom characters ? without using any Template..

ok ..then lets do it...

All animated new characters form beginning or from your designs...
All backgrounds form beginning ...
Pls contact with your script or audio file for unique animated video specially for your needs.
I am not using any characters from templates ..So you can have a brand new video for to promote your Brand or service..

Price will be change according to your character quantity and script length.So pls contact me before hiring me for this job.

From you :
Script or audio file
your company logo
Storyboard if you have

Reviews


yonath770:Very professional and best jobs

pipleader2017:Thanks lot dear

perjohansen554:Great work on our animation video! I Highly recommend Pipleader2017 to anyone that want a high-quality animation video with attention to detail!

pipleader2017:Thanks lot dear..

yurysalazar:Excellent work. Very helpful, understanding and patient with all our requests. Will definitely hire him again.


No comments:

Post a Comment