Wednesday, August 29, 2018

I will modify the text of this display video to match to your business.

I will modify the text of this display video to match to your business.












About:

Do you know that best tool to increase revenue and sales?

Yes, you are right 2D animated video is the No.01 way to grab attention of your customers.

You have come to the right place.

I will prepare a video for your website, and to share on social channels at fraction of price.

Place your order now and I will provide just what your brand needs.

What it costs?

· Basic Package: $5– I will modify the text of this display video to match to your business.

· Standard Package: $15– Modify the text, and add voice over

· Premium Package: $30- Modify the text, add voice over and custom images

All Packages Include

· Unlimited alterations in Script and Animation.

· Changes VO will cost you

· Suitable Background Music

· Logo/ URL addition

Not Sure which package to choose or any other query? Contact me before ordering.



Reviews


ladylapel:It was OK, my first order was completely wrong but after a few revisions got it close to what I was looking for. Overall I'm satisfied.

saharmudassar:Thank you so much.

ladylapel:It was OK, my first order was completely wrong but after a few revisions got it close to what I was looking for. Overall I'm satisfied.

saharmudassar:Thank you so much.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment