Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will add voice and music to your explainer video in 24 hours

I will add voice and music to your explainer video in 24 hours












About:

It's never been easier to share your great idea on the internet, . But if you just leave it with video, you're not getting your full message across. 

That's where I can help! I'm Drew, a professional radio DJ, and exclusively on fiverr.com - I will add a professional voiceover to your explainer video, at the cost of 1 gig per 15 seconds of video.

If you want to add music, you can select the "add music to my video" add-on to your order!

Also, if you don't have a script, choose the "script and voice my explainer video" add-on, and I'll do all the hard work for you!

I look forward to making your project shine!

Please order 1 gig per 15 seconds of video.

Reviews


bill9032:great job A+

helpingtheworld:great stuff as always!

elmarair:WOW!! Great Fast Delivery. Will use again

vidcreat:great job as usual

cecekane:Great voice for voice-overs! Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment