Wednesday, August 29, 2018

I will create a whiteboard animation video

I will create a whiteboard animation video












About:

Imperative: Please get in touch with me before requesting to talk about your task in detail! 

I am conversant in English, German and Spanish! 

Complete your business explainer video, content written work, and voice over included! 

100% rating!!! 

I will make an expert explainer video in an advanced whiteboard style that will advise, teach and engage. 

My liveliness is ideal for clarifying your business, item, site, application, or administrations! 

Try not to need to make your video content and voice over? 

Culminate, content written work and an expert voiceover are incorporated into my administration! 

Value Examples (Contact me for a markdown!): 

15 Sec (max 40 word content): $90 (least) 

30 Sec (max 80 word content): $180 

60 Sec (max 160 words): $360 

90 Sec. (max 240 words): $540 

This gig incorporates: 

- Script composing 

- Creating a voice over 

- Animated Custom Characters 

- Animated Objects and Graphics 

- The inclusion of your logo/screenshots and so on... 

- Background Music 

- Complete video generation in FullHD, conveyance in MP4 arrange. 

Yours...
Boniayamin

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment