Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will create video for your cryptocurrency, project or ico, cryptocurrency, ico video

I will create video for your cryptocurrency, project or ico, cryptocurrency, ico video












About:

Hi, see samples of my works here: https://bit.ly/2L5GkYj


Get a quality professional explainer video for a fraction of the cost of what you would have to pay a professional animating company! The videos I create are engaging and proven to convert.


Each video comes with: 

·         Professional Voice Over

·         Full 1080p HD

·         Royalty Free Music 

·         Add your Logo/ URL

·         Sync voiceover with video

·   

Script portion

Once you approve script or you provide own ready script and my voice over provider record voice for your project then any changes in script require extra fee because need to record voice over again. Any mistake done voice over provider will fix free of charge

I can do any length video. Pricing is based on script word count.


**If you have ANY specific questions, Specific Storyboard, suggestions, or concerns please CONTACT me BEFORE you order***


CONTACT NOW!

Reviews


charlotterichie:Yes! Beautifully handled. Really creative seller.

graphicspro960:A very great seller. I will hire again for my future project. Thanks for the great job

bot_vfx:Amazing buyer. Happy you love the 2d explainer video we created for your brand

creativedezignz:Did a detailed animation of high quality. Done on time and great communication.

bot_vfx:Amazing buyer. Glad you like the animated explainer video we created for you


No comments:

Post a Comment