Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will do outstanding whiteboard animation and explainer

I will do outstanding whiteboard animation and explainer












About:

 I will create your whiteboard and explainer animation quickly for just $5!

  • You can choose the images.
  • I will add your text too!
  • 720p video resolution, HD quality.
  • You can choose one format for the video (more on gig extras)
  • I will add your music and slogan for free!
  • 1 day delivery!

 And all that you need to do for receive your whiteboard animation is to send me a good quality image of your logo or drawings, your music and slogan as attached file! So, what you waiting for?? Receive yours today! 

Reviews


edumeireles:The I’ve seen on the market! \nWe will work together in more projects soon!

viniciusm:Amazing buyer, really liked to work with him! :)

amorim16:Gostei de trabalhar o Vinicius e recomendo. Vou usar de novo.

viniciusm:Cliente excelente! Atencioso aos detalhes, e bem comunicativo no feedback! Foi um prazer trabalharmos juntos!

toumichaima97:Satisfied 100% thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment