Wednesday, August 29, 2018

I will create whiteboard animation 2d explainer video for you

I will create whiteboard animation 2d explainer video for you












About:

Welcome to my 2d Animation and Whiteboard gig

My main goal here is to use my knowledge,skills and creativity to increase your leads with my 100% custom animation professional videos that will reach your audience in a unique and engaging way. 

Please Don't place direct orders, please send a message to get a custom offer

The process:

  1.    provide me with a script which I will turn  into images
  2.    provide me with a logo which will be added
  3.   provide a voice over or i provide you with one for a fee
  4.   I animate them  

The cost is $2 per 1 second of the video.

Q1:
Do you have a script?
I can help you create a script for an extra.

Q2:
Do you need a voiceover?
I will have a great voiceover recorded for you for an extra.

Before you place an order:
Please contact me to get a custom offer and portfolio. (My packages are for whiteboard custom high-quality video, contact me for a quote for a full 2d custom video)

Thanks and let us create you a legendary video with 100% satisfaction guaranteed 

ANIMATIONSHUB.

Reviews


writerrj:wow! Amazing service, Good communication, professional video and the best part is the fast delivery. I'm surely ordering again, thanks Animationshub.

animationshub:thanks writerrj

writerrj:wow! Amazing service, Good communication, professional video and the best part is the fast delivery. I'm surely ordering again, thanks Animationshub.

animationshub:thanks writerrj

:


No comments:

Post a Comment