Wednesday, August 29, 2018

I will create a kinetic typography intro or lyric video

I will create a kinetic typography intro or lyric video












About:

Want to impress your customers? Make it happen in seconds.. 

You choose the right gig. As a Motion Graphic Designer and a Brand Manager over 7 years experience, I know the key to the success. 

I can design a custom marketing video for promoting your business, website, product or service.

IT CAN GRAB YOUR AUDIENCE’S ATTENTION IN SECONDS !!!

What I will need from you:

- Your Final script (I do not write the scripts and please make sure that you are handing over the final script)

- Voice over, if you have it (Voice over recording is included in every package, no free voice over revisions)


PLEASE MESSAGE ME:

- if you want additional customization
- any questions about videos.

I would love to help you out with this gig.

Cheers !!!

Reviews


mikec555:This was WAY BEYOND expectations! AWESOME!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! Best experience EVER on Fiverr!

randrvfx:Thank you Mike !!! Wish you all the best :)

mitchellb:Always a great experience and excellent result. Thank you.

randrvfx:It's always great to work with you :)

matthewgriswold:cost effective and quick turn around


No comments:

Post a Comment