Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will create unique whiteboard video animation or explainer video

I will create unique whiteboard video animation or explainer video












About:

I can do videos of any length and offer special pricing for videos over 90 seconds. The longer your video, the better the rate! It's always best to message me before ordering as turnaround times can vary based on demand. 

WHY BUY FROM ME?

  • I am the ONLY explainer video seller that will handle all elements of your video creation. I personally handle script writing, voiceover, animations, and editing. This ensures quality and makes edits easy :) 

  • I am the ONLY whiteboard animator who has been chosen as a GREAT SELLER! The best product & service!

  • I work FULL TIME here on Fiverr and I'm Pakistan based. That means better service & communication!

  • I have a LONG reputation of delivering quality work ON TIME, and keeping my word. 

  • EDITS INCLUDED to ensure your satisfaction. Covers visual adjustments. Scripts are considered final when submitted or approved.

To see all my gigs, visit: www.fiverr.com/jafirzaki465

Reviews


suleman824:This was my second project with \

suleman824:Honestly, the most professional...on top of it...outsourced work I've had in decades. The cooperative development process, revisions, approvals were great. And the end results were perfect the first time! Thank you!\nHighly Recommended and surely buy again.

xtremeworker:Best guy.. Great experience :)

jafirzaki465:Outstanding Experience!

n_tasha:My experience with the seller was outstanding


No comments:

Post a Comment