Monday, August 27, 2018

I will make outstanding music and promotional videos for you.

I will make outstanding music and promotional videos for you.












About:

Hello
I am here to offer you a 2d animated music video.I will make a great and unique music video for your music album.you have to send me audio track and script 

Reviews


ndwilkie:Seller delivered project . Not quite what was asked for as it was a difficult request but communication was good

kinganimator:Thank you

laauasiata:Did a great job quickly. Needed a few revisions but he did them quickly with no complaints. I would definitely use him again and highly recommend you do too.

kinganimator:I would love to work with you again.thank you so much

tonus4:Seller delivered work in a timely fashion and it was exactly what I wanted, looking forward to using this seller again ..


No comments:

Post a Comment