Monday, August 27, 2018

I will make 2d animation videos for any topic

I will make 2d animation videos for any topic












About:

Hey,

Do you want to Improve your Business or any Audience?
It's very simple and easy for me.

I have years of experience in this field and I can design simple and professional animated whiteboard videos for you

WHAT WILL YOU GET FOR $5
- Whiteboard Animation of 30 sec video
- Background music included.
- Includes our drawings inspired by your script and music
- 720p/1080p HD resolution (optional)
Unlimited revision until you satisfied.
-100% customer satisfaction.
-100% money back guaranteed if you unsatisfied.
- I will deliver the video in the required format.

I offer unlimited revisions in the animations. But if you need revisions in voice-over, then there will be the extra cost for voice revision. So please make sure you have provided me the final script

Feel Free to contact me!

Message me before placing the order!

Reviews


ayamnor:Great work! Will order again! \nGood job!

muzammal_saqi:Thank you!

neziahisrael:Thank you sir

muzammal_saqi:Welcome, I'll wait for your next order!

sidramehmood447:Well Done! provided excellent results I will come back for future needs.


No comments:

Post a Comment