Monday, August 27, 2018

I will provide it at a very affordable price.Please inbox first details and I will reply promptly. + See More

I will provide it at a very affordable price.Please inbox first details and I will reply promptly. + See More












About:

  • Please contact me before ordering and attach your script if you have one. I need to check if I have drawings needed to make an effective video. 

  • As you can see in my main gig video, I use beautiful drawings that draw very well, almost as if they were drawn by an actual hand instead of software. 



  1. Voice over:
  •  Please double check your script before ordering. Any change to the script that requires changes to the voice over will be charged extra.

Reviews


irynanimmo:The project was delivered in time after several revisions. There have been instances of misunderstanding due to the sellers ability to undersrand \u0026 communicate in English. Limited range of whiteboard images, not bespokely hand drawn. Commited \u0026 hardworking seller

selinastclair:The seller is kind, patient and responsive. I was not thrilled with the outcome and felt it missed the mark for what I was looking for, even after revisions. I will not be using it for it's intended purpose. I don't want to point the finger directly and take some responsibility for the finished product. Maybe my directions were unclear?

alina_creations:Thanks.

paulfierro:This time we had to integrate new audio to our elevator pitch and as always this lady delivered. I am very happy and highly recomend her.

alina_creations:Thank you so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment