Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will make this buying real estate whiteboard video

I will make this buying real estate whiteboard video












About:

Are you looking for an Amazing Buying Real Estate Whiteboard Video?

Then, this is it!

This Amazing Buying Real Estate Whiteboard Video can be used to present a professional image to those searching for your service.

Websites with videos can significantly improve SEO. Videos can also distinguish your business from your competitors and will help you convert viewers in clients.

You can use this Buying Real Estate Whiteboard Commercial on your website, Marketing Campaigns, Event Promotion, Presentations, Google Places, YouTube, Vimeo Commercial projects, Product Sales ....

For $5 I will deliver:

  • THIS VIDEO in HD (1280 x 720 px) in MP4 format with your business information in the lower third area

    (to put your info and logo on the last slide, you need to order a gig extra)


With Gig Extras:

  • I will put your logo and info on the last slide
  • I will put your logo on the video
  • I will add music background
  • I will deliver FULL HD Video 1920 x 1080 px


From you I need:

  • city,state or service area
  • phone
  • web address
  • Business Name


NO free revisions, unless I make a mistake!

If you have any questions please contact me before you order.


EXPRESS DELIVERY : 24 HOURS OR LESS!

Only on Fiverr.com

Reviews


iarussi300:amazing fdf

topvideohd:Thank You!

gigerebendo:very good and very fast

topvideohd:Outstanding Experience!

brandirees:Super easy and great product!


No comments:

Post a Comment