Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will create a promotional video for your product my icon style

I will create a promotional video for your product my icon style












About:

Hi, I am Mr Explainer, I will create a promotional video NON-CHARACTER Flat Icon animation for your product business or service or anything else.

The video I will create will be HIGH-Quality corporate animated video in my OWN handcrafted Unique FLAT Style Icons.

The style of the video will be without cartoon style characters perfect for professional companies 

TIRED OF OF WHITEBOARD VIDEOS? 
My style will make you stand out!!! 

How it Works:
  • Place your order and send me your FULL script  
  • I will bring your script story to life in my Flat Non-Character style shown above^

Need help to create your script? Message FIRST!

Gig includes: 
  • Animated FLAT graphics as examples above ^
  • My Style of Graphics Only!
  • Customised colours to match your logo 
  • Final movie as a  .mov or .mp4
  • 1 set of minor revisions
  • Royalty Free Music, (not music above)

Gig Does not Include:
✖ You can not specify the visuals (i charge extra for this!)
✖ Voice over not included! Please see gig extras!
✖ Sorry. No - Sex Products, Smoking, Pharma, Meditation or Self-help

✖ I will not promote your Fiverr Gig


Please see PDF 3rd image above for FAQ T+Cs

Reviews


jamo350:We had a very specific idea of what we needed out of the video and Mr. Explainer did a great job and was very flexible to work with throughout the whole process. Will definitely use again.

mrexplainer:Thanks so much! Enjoyed making your banking video!

efport:As always, high quality, fast and great to work with! Thank you!

mrexplainer:Love making your animated explainer!

efport:This is the second time I've worked with mrexplainer and I intend to continue working with him - high quality work, great communication and ahead of schedule! Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment