Monday, August 27, 2018

I will create a custom professional 2d animation video

I will create a custom professional 2d animation video












About:

Go viral Today!

An animated ex-plainer video is the best way to precisely explain what your company does In a very fun and efficient way.

Welcome to my GIG ✪✪✪
Cool animations is A Company Who Loves Creating Incredible Animation Videos For You. Want one?  

I specialize in creating affordable, innovative and engaging videos that will help your business stand out from the rest.

  • Explainer videos
  • Infographics
  • 2d Animation
  • YouTube videos
  • Promos and Intros
  • Motion Graphics
  • Whiteboard Animation
  • Typography/ Lyrics 

✘ Enough of working with unprofessional who will treat your videos with levity 

✘ Enough searching for hundreds of other gigs

You will surely not go wrong working with me. 

WHY ME? ✪

❥ Quality over Quantity 

❥ Fastest Responds

❥ Unique and Amazing  Animation Videos

❥ 100% Satisfactory 

❥ Special Bonus for my regular clients

What do I need to get started?

- A written script (Required in every order).
- Logo (Optional).
- Music/Voice Over (Optional- if you want to use your own).

If you don't have a script, let me know. I also offer script-writing services.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE ✔

Reviews


shelleyarmato:Great job creating a final product based on the description given!

coolanimations:Thanks a lot for the amazing experience

derrickweiss:Very responsive to revisions, and was able to get it done with help from both sides.

aimsdigital123:Good Job....

coolanimations:Thanks a lot it was an amazing experience working with you, looking for another working experience


No comments:

Post a Comment