Monday, August 27, 2018

I will create a dope explainer video for your cryptocurrency or ico

I will create a dope explainer video for your cryptocurrency or ico












About:

Welcome to my GIG ✪✪✪
Do you need custom and dope animated Explainer video for your Block Chain and ICO or for any product or services ? then you are at the right place.

WHY ME? 
  • I am a video creator that will handle all elements of your video creation. from your script writing, voiceover, animations,background music and editing. ( Improve Quality less hassel)

  • I work  FULL TIME on Fiverr . (Better service & communication!)

  • I have a LONG reputation of QUALITY, ON TIME delivery, and keeping my word

  • I offer UNLIMITED REVISIONS.

Corporate Pack:
  • 2D Animation with HD resolution (720p)
  • Audio Included
  • Limited Revision
  • 2D Animation 

Business Pack:
  • 2D Animation with Full HD resolution (1080p)
  • High Bitrate Video
  • High Qualiy Audio
  • Unlimited Revision
  • Video Ready for YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, etc.
  • Custom color

Platinum Pack:
  • 2D Animation with Full HD resolution (1080p)
  • High Bitrate Video
  • High Quality Mastered Audio
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Custom Color and Audio by your choice
  • High quality sound 
  • Video Ready for YouTube, Facebook etc.

Extras Available

The Commercial rights are FREE!


IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION, PLEASE CONTACT ME..

Reviews


piotrchabros569:The result is just excellent.

fyncoin:legend , very talented person will order again thanks

darecreations:Awesome Client , thanks for the wonderful experience, looking forward to another

fyncoin:one the best and kind person and patience , will order more and more again

rhettcunningham:Enjoy working with seller. She was able to work with me and design a custom order to my liking. Would recommend for value!


No comments:

Post a Comment