Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will create your amazing explainer video in 48 hours

I will create your amazing explainer video in 48 hours












About:

THERE'S NO BETTER WAY TO GET YOUR MESSAGE OUT THERE!!

With the click of a button, you will have your very own EXPLAINER video.

ALL PACKAGES GRANT COMMERCIAL USE!!!


Please request samples of my previous work.

WHAT’S INCLUDED:
✔ Video (150 words = 1 minute for videos with voice)
✔ Royalty free music
✔ mp4 file
 2 revisions*

 Commercial licence

HOW IT WORKS:

  1. Place your order (diff. packages have diff. delivery times)
  2. Send the script exactly as you would like it to be in your video with info such as your company name, tagline, services/products, etc. Script writing is included in the Premium package ONLY.
  3. Attach your logo in png or jpg format
  4. For the PREMIUM package, I will review your script before proceeding with the voiceover as
*Free modifications are not offered on the voice over.

EXTRAS:
  • Full HD
  • Additional revisions
  • Logo watermark
  • Screen Capture 
  • Foreign languages
  • Additional words

★★Order now or feel free to contact me for a custom offer★★

I will not do videos with explicit sexual content, unlawful or dangerous acts, harmful products/services or hate speech.

Reviews


lfrancesjae:Danique was extremely communicative and made the edits I requested quickly. She offered a wide range of music options, which I appreciated. I plan to have her create another video for me soon.

daniquegray:Looking forward to working with you again soon! :)

yurigelman:Responsive. Professional. Fast.

heatheronoh:great work. always delivers.

juliesale45:This gig was poor value for money for slight amendments to a previously produced video with no flexibility in fee rate or considerate customer care.


No comments:

Post a Comment