Monday, August 27, 2018

I will create a stunning whiteboard video animation

I will create a stunning whiteboard video animation












About:



FREE 10 min Skype consultations with all orders!

I can do videos of any length and offer special pricing for videos over 150 seconds. The longer your video, the better the rate! It's always best to message me before ordering as turnaround times can vary based on demand. 



WHY BUY FROM ME?


  •  I have +5 years of experience creating videos for big companies.
  •  I will help you to create an absolutely amazing video to reach your goal (sales, traffic, blow-mind or just fun!)..


Pricing Overview Basics

All packages include

✔ Animation
✔ Background music
✔ Full HD (1080p)
✔ MP4 format 
✔ Logo
✔ Commercial rights 
✔  revisions*

*Revisions don't include changes in voiceover

If you need a longer animation, please add 'Additional words' to your order.

I don't provide source files, only the video in .mp4

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

Contact me if you have any question :)

Disclaimer: might be a short delay on holidays or weekends.






Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment