Monday, August 27, 2018

I will create a 2d animation video or 2d animated explainer video

I will create a 2d animation video or 2d animated explainer video












About:

Check out my portfolio on my VIMEO channel:https://vimeo.com/medbell

Looking to increase revenue and sales for your business ?

or

Searching for ways to make your site more attractive usinghigh quality2D animation ,cartoon styleand motion graphics design ?

I will custom engaging , funny and professional 2D video promotion for market your service, product or promotion.

An awesome 2D animated explainer video will hook up your website visitors and bring in invaluable response.Place your order now and I will provide just what your brand needs.

What it costs?

  • Basic Package: $35 - You provide script Up to 75 words+VO. 30 sec
  • Standard Package: $65- You provide script Up to 150 words+VO. 60 sec
  • Premium Package: $95- You provide Script,.Up to 225 words+VO. 90 sec


All Packages Include

  • Full HD Video
  • Music
  • Logo/ URL addition
  • Unlimited revision
  • and more


Not clear on the pricing or have queries?Get in touch before placing the order.

Samples and Style

Just send a message if you want to see more samples. The style will be similar to my gig sample and videos I send over once you contact. I will take care of storyboard.

Reviews


suaibs:I really appreciate you for make this wonderful video for me thank you so much medbell

sony222:Medbell is very talented, he did amazing job and delivery was fast. very recommended!!!

angelmelania:medbell is extremely talented.Quick good quality work - fast delivery The video that was delivered exceeded my expectations, especially since we were working to meet a tight deadline. and recommend him to anyone looking for a promotional or explainer video

erdomavi:Overall quality for the price.

denniskohweeren:Best video gig ever! I've had an outstanding experience dealing and working with Medbell. Cool guy! Very recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment