Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will create an animated icons typography explainer video

I will create an animated icons typography explainer video












About:

VERY IMPORTANT: CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING THE GIG! 

I will create a kinetic typography explainer video on my own style based on the script you provide. 

Please, message me before ordering so we can talk about your project. This is vital to be able to do a great video for you. Once we agree we can procede to do a great video together! 

What do I get for $120? 

  • 30 seconds of video - 60 words max on your script
  • Custom colors for your branding
  • Animated icons
  • Animated transitions
  • Animated elements
  • 1080p resolution
  • Minor revisions (changing colors, adjusting timing, fixing mistakes I made)
  • Final result on MP4 (or any other you would like)

Extras

  • Sound effects for $40 extra per minute
  • Voiceover recording for $20 (each 100-120 words)
  • 7 days delivery for $100 extra

Note

  • There are no changes on your script once the order has started. 
  • Videos will be rendered in 16:9
  • I accept other languages
  • I do not provide script writing, I am sorry.
  • Placing your order before discussing it will be cancelled, I am sorry.


Reviews


pabonl:Thanks Renata. Another outstanding job! Very professional and high quality seller.

renata_franco:Thanks

pabonl:As always, Renata has done a great job. Highly professional and skilled seller. She's the best!.

renata_franco:Thank you

pabonl:I've worked with several sellers in Fiverr, Renata is one of my favorites because she is quite solid in doing her job, prompt answers, smart, highly skilled and creative. Highly recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment